Ticket prices for the Ho Chi Minh City – Vung Tau fast ferry route in 2022 are as follows:
|TYPE OF TICKET||WEEKLY
|WEEKEND TICKET PRICE||HOLIDAYS, TET
12 years old and up
from 06 to 11 years old
Only apply 02 types of tickets: adults and children
Suspending Saigon – Can Gio (Tac Suat) and Can Gio – Vung Tau routes until further notice
CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMERS BUY FERRY TICKETS
- Passengers have had 2 doses of Vaccine
- Customers who receive 1 dose of Vaccine must have a negative Covid test certificate within 72 hours
- Guests who are F0 who have recovered from illness must have a certificate from a medical facility that is not older than 06 months
CONDITIONS OF TICKET CHANGE
- Tickets can be changed once for free, 01 hour before departure time.
- Tickets exchanged within 1 hour before departure will be charged 50% of the fare.
- Changing the date and time from the second time onwards will be charged 50% of the ticket price/change of tickets.
TICKET PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Before departure time, passengers who wish to refund their tickets will be charged 60% of the fare.
- Tickets are non-refundable after departure time
Ferry tickets are 100% refundable under the following conditions:
- The government has not yet allowed public transport of passengers or continues to social distance
- Outbreak of disease, prevent disease from spreading
- Natural disasters: floods, big waves, storms, fires, irreparable technical problems….
- Suspended operation due to policy change or prohibition of State Agencies of Vietnam
- Special cases with good reasons and accepted by the Company Representative