We will guide passengers on how to book tickets for Saigon – Vung Tau fast ferry (now Bach Dang – Vung Tau high-speed ferry) in the simplest way.
How to book Saigon – Vung Tau fast ferry tickets
Call the Hotline: 088 921 1234 – 088 927 1234 – 088 937 1234
Book at Website: https://taucaotoc.vn
Buy directly and pay at the box office:
- HCMC: Bach Dang Wharf, No. 10B Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Vung Tau:
- High-speed ferry ticket office, 555 Nguyen An Ninh, Nguyen An Ninh ward, Vung Tau city
- Or Ho May Wharf, 1A Tran Phu, Ward 1, Vung Tau City
- Binh Duong: The Dock Cafe & Food, Road No. 2, Phu Thinh Villa Area, Phu Tho, Thu Dau Mot, Binh Duong
Book by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order via Fanpage: Viet Nam fast ferry
Fast ferry ticket price to Vung Tau
Ticket price for the week (Monday – Thursday):
- Adults (from 12 years old and up): 260,000 VND/ticket
- Children (from 6 to 11 years old): 180,000 VND/ticket
Weekend fares (Friday – Sunday):
- Adults (from 12 years old and up): 290,000 VND/ticket
- Children (from 6 to 11 years old): 200,000 VND/ticket
Ticket prices for Holidays and Tet:
- Adults (from 12 years old and up): 320,000 VND/ticket
- Children (from 6 to 11 years old): 220,000 VND/ticket
Conditions for returning Vung Tau – Saigon ferry tickets
CONDITIONS OF TICKET CHANGE
- Tickets can be changed once for free, 01 hour before departure time.
- Tickets exchanged within 1 hour before departure will be charged 50% of the fare.
- Changing the date and time from the second time onwards will be charged 50% of the ticket price/change of tickets.
TICKET PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Before departure time, passengers who wish to refund their tickets will be charged 60% of the fare.
- Tickets are non-refundable after departure time
Ferry tickets are 100% refundable under the following conditions:
- The government has not yet allowed public transport of passengers or continues to social distance
- Outbreak of disease, prevent disease from spreading
- Natural disasters: floods, big waves, storms, fires, irreparable technical problems….
- Suspended operation due to policy change or prohibition of State Agencies of Vietnam
- Special cases with good reasons and accepted by the Company Representative