Currently, in Con Dao District, a quick test is carried out for all passengers arriving at the island by plane and ship, except for those who have a certificate from the medical center who have negative test results for SARS- CoV-2 by RT-PCR method or antigen rapid test is valid within 72 hours from the time of sampling to the time of departure.
In case of being found to be positive for SARS-CoV-2, passengers will have to isolate at Con Dao for 1 week. In order to ensure a safe and convenient trip upon arrival, check-in procedures and reduce costs and risks for passengers, Phu Quoc Speedboat Joint Stock Company recommends that passengers take tests before leaving the island.
In addition, passengers are kindly requested to comply with the 5K message: “Khẩu trang – Khử khuẩn – Khoảng cách – Không tập trung – Khai báo y tế” of the Ministry of Health, specifically:
- KHẨU TRANG: Wear a cloth mask often in public places, where there are many people.
- KHỬ KHUẨN: Wash your hands often with soap or hand sanitizer. Clean frequently touched surfaces/items (doorknobs, phones, tablets, tables, chairs…).
- KHOẢNG CÁCH: Keep your distance when interacting with others.
- KHÔNG TẬP TRUNG: Limit gatherings of people.
- KHAI BÁO Y TẾ: Make a medical declaration on the PC-Covid application.
Phu Quoc Speedboat Joint Stock Company is looking forward to the companionship, cooperation and sharing of our customers and partners.
See information schedule of VUNG TAU – CON DAO fast ferry