Tran De (Soc Trang) – Con Dao Island route of Con Dao Express fast ferry has the shortest journey time on the current routes to Con Dao Island only 1 hour 45 minutes.
Every day, Con Dao Express ferry (Trung Nhi / Trung Trac) will depart from Con Dao Express high-speed craft pier at April 30, Cang Hamlet, Tran De Town, Tran De District (Soc Trang) at 9:00 and back from Ben Dam port, Con Dao Island (Ba Ria – Vung Tau) at 12:00.
Trung Trac / Trung Nhi is the largest two-hull high-speed craft in Vietnam today, nearly 47 meters long and 12 meters wide. Speed of 35 nautical miles (about 65 km). VIP compartment on the upper deck, 130-degree reclining seats, is equipped with a separate entertainment screen with rich content according to international standards. The economy compartment has a large space, the floor is soundproof and anti-noise and especially has a sound system with wireless headphones, creating a quiet space for customers. Outdoor deck upstairs: accommodating up to 100 people, passengers can admire the beautiful scenery of the sea during the journey.
Ferry fare for Tran De route of Con Dao Express
|Ticket class||Mon → Thurs||Fri → Sun|
|Children / Senior||260.000||290.000|
(*) VAT included.
Children (6-11 years old) and senior (over 60 years old) apply Eco discounts according to the company’s policy.
Children under 6 years old or less than 1m2 in case of sharing a seat with an accompanying adult are free of charge on board.
Change information of ferry ticket for Tran De – Con Dao route
All requests to change passenger information 24 hours prior to departure time are subject to a 10% information exchange fee on the fare listed, specifically.
- ECO ticket on weekdays: 32,000 VND / ticket
- ECO ticket on Friday and weekend: 35,000 VND / ticket
- Ticket for senior and senior during the week: 26,000 VND / ticket
- Ticket for senior on Friday and weekend: 29,000 VND / ticket
- VIP ticket: 50,000 VND / ticket
Customers will not receive the difference if the new fare is lower than the new one.
Customers must pay the difference if the new fare is higher than the previous one.
Changes of ticket information after ferry departure will not be processed and no refunds will be issued.
In cases where there is an additional fare difference, customers must pay in cash or by bank transfer.
Cancellation of ticket for Tran De – Con Dao Island route of Con Dao Express ferry
All cancellation requests 24 hours prior to departure are subject to a 20% cancellation fee on the listed fare, specifically as follows:
- ECO ticket on weekdays : VND 64,000 / ticket
- ECO ticket on Friday and weekends: 72,000 VND / ticket
- Ticket for children and senior during the week: 52,000 VND / ticket
- VIP ticket: 100,000 VND / ticket
Cancellation requests due to force majeure, e.g. weather, disease (covid-19) or technical failure of the high-speed craft and / or changes to the company’s high-speed craft . There will be free cancellation and 100% refund on the actual sale fare.
Please contact directly where the ticket was purchased, which can be the representative office, authorized agent, ticket office of the carrier to make cancellation and refund.
To refund / cancel ticket, passengers need to provide booking information such as high-speed craft ticket code, departure schedule, full name, date of departure … to email email@example.com from your email address. Use it to buy ticket, or contact the nearest branch / box office for assistance.
The refund will be transferred to the account / card you used when buying ticket within 1-7 working days. Due to the need to compare the debt between the company / Agent / Ticketing Staff and the Shipping Line, this stage will take your time.
We hope customers sympathize and comply with our policies.
Notes when booking Express from Soc Trang – Con Dao
- The most time-saving way is at 12:00 pm, you depart from Ho Chi Minh City by Phuong Trang or My Duyen bus to Soc Trang bus station around 5:00 am. From Soc Trang bus station you walk through the ticket office of Con Dao Island. Express high-speed craft (52 Vo Thi Sau, Ward 3, Soc Trang City, Soc Trang Province). From the Soc Trang bus station through Con Dao Express fast ferry ticket office only 500m, you just need to walk. Shuttle bus to pick up at 7:00 am. Shuttle bus will take you to Tran De port before 8:00 in time for the high-speed craft to Con Dao Island at 9:00 am.
- On the return round, there are many buses waiting for you from Tran De port to Soc Trang, Can Tho bus station or straight to Saigon so you don’t have to worry. However, mainly the car seats and the quality is not as good as Phuong Trang, My Duyen….,so, you should consider.
- The distance from Soc Trang bus station to Tran De port is about 35km. It takes about 1 hour if you take the shuttle bus of Con Dao Express high-speed craft for 40,000 VND / person or take a taxi for about 300,000 VND / trip.
- Currently, every day Con Dao Express fast ferry has 1 trip from Tran De port (Soc Trang) to Con Dao Island at 9:00 am and back from Ben Dam at 12:00 noon. Therefore, you must be able to flexibly arrange your travel time accordingly.
- From Ben Dam port to the center of Con Dao town about 15km, you can take a tram or taxi on the island with a fare of 40,000 VND / person / one way. The package of car rental from Ben Dam port to the center of Con Dao Island is only from 200,000 VND – 250,000 VND / trip.
- Should book ticket 2 weeks in advance. Book more and more close departure time the more difficult to buy ticket. In the case that you can not buy the fast ferry ticket early, you can go to the ticket office to wait for the last minute ticket, but this case applies only to a few or reluctant because tickets are not likely to be available.
- At Tran De port, there is parking for motorbikes and cars, so those who travel by private car to the port can park their car overnight. We always recommend customers to park their car overnight at the People’s Committee of Tran De town (about 100m from the pier, very safe and convenient).