To ensure the safety and comfort of passengers, Con Dao Express and Phu Quoc Express have specific luggage policies as follows:
- Passengers are entitled to a maximum of 15 kg of free luggage allowance for each Con Dao Express and Phu Quoc Express ticket.
- Passengers must pay fee for the amount of lugage that exceeds the free allowance and in the manner stated in the regulations of the company.
- Children traveling with adult are not entitled to the free luggage allowance.
- Passengers are not allowed to bring goods and objects that are prohibited from being transported on board in accordance with current law and regulations of the company. We reserve the right to refuse to carry luggage that violates the regulations or, in our opinion, unsuitable for transport for safety, operational reasons. If passengers have violations, we have the right to sanction according to the regulations of the company or propose prosecution in accordance with the law.
The price of sending luggage and cargo for Con Dao Express fast ferry
- Less than 2 kg: 40,000 VND / package
- From 2 – 5 kg: 80,000 VND / package
- From 5 – 10 kg: 150,000 VND / package
- From 10 – 20 kg: 200,000 VND / package
- From 20 – 30 kg: 250,000 VND / package
- Bicycle: 150,000 VND
- Motorbike: 250,000 VND
- Scooters (Vision, Attila, …): 300,000
- Large scooters (SH, @, Vespa …): 350,000 VND
- Powerful motorcycle: 400,000 VND
- In case of sending goods as pets (dogs, cats …) or poultry (chickens, ducks …), depending on the value of the goods, the minimum par value of 40,000 VND and a maximum of 100,000 VND will be charged.
- Each package must not exceed 30kg, maximum size 70cm x 50cm x 32cm. Oversized packages will be charged separately depending on package size.
- If you have oversized baggage, goods or oversized packages, please arrive at least 1 hour before the ferry’s departure time to check in and pay the shipping cost.