As one of the largest high-speed craft lines currently operating on the routes of Phu Quoc, Nam Du, Hon Son, Con Dao …, to book Phu Quoc Express ferry ticket is relatively simple for passengers, we will detailed instructions in this content.
Which ferry lines is Phu Quoc Express operating?
Currently, Phu Quoc Express with two-hull fast ferries has the largest number of seats in Vietnam with a variety offast ferry routes such as:
- Ha Tien – Phu Quoc
- Rach Gia – Phu Quoc
- Rach Gia – Hon Son – Nam Du
- Vung Tau – Con Dao
- Can Tho – Tran De – Con Dao
- Ca Mau – Nam Du – Phu Quoc
Forms of booking Phu Quoc Express high-speed craft ticket
- Customers can call the Hotline: 0889211234 – 0889271234 – 0889371234. All of these numbers have ZALO numbers to assist you in booking and chatting directly with consultant.
- Online booking on website https://taucaotoc.vn/ with the constantly updated booking feature to help you book ticket.
- Booking through Fanpage: Phu Quoc Express fast ferry ticket agent or inbox Facebook Fanpage http://m.me/vetaukiengiang
- Book ticket directly through the ticketing office system of Phu Quoc Express and its ticket agent at: 555 Nguyen An Ninh, Nguyen An Ninh Ward, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province
Pay for Phu Quoc Express ferry ticket
Passengers can pay directly for Phu Quoc Express ferry ticket via the direct account number of this shipping company, specifically:
PHU QUOC EXPRESS FERRY JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- 7181100266008 – Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank, Kien Giang Branch (MB Bank, Kien Giang Branch)
- 7271103678888 – Military Commercial Bank of Phu Quoc Branch (MB Bank, Phu Quoc Branch)
- 0091000648199 – Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam – Kien Giang Branch – Ha Tien Transaction Office (Vietcombank Branch Kien Giang – Ha Tien Transaction Office)
- 76010000713618 – Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam – Vung Tau Branch (BIDV Vung Tau)
After payment, passengers will receive e-ticket in the form of PDF or JPG images via Email, Zalo, Facebook … depending on the booking form above. At all piers, there are PQE’s ticket counters to assist passengers in printing out paper ticket according to the e-ticket for passengers to make the payment with the agency / company.
Pictures of Phu Quoc Express ferries